Tech Knowledge Solutions (TKS), is a technology services and solutions provider based in Moncton that specializes in project management, solutions architecture and optimization, software development and quality assurance testing.
Some Awesome perks
A Dynamic and Collaborative Work Culture
We Play Rocket League at Lunch
We are in the Heart of Downtown Moncton
Commitment to Your Career Growth & Healthy Lifestyle
The Inside Scoop
We are looking for a Delivery Manager with loads of technical experience and a background following project management methodologies. If you started your career as a project manager, software developer or something similar and are comfortable with client interaction this is the position for you. We want you to be able to represent TKS outside the office while maintaining organized and highly functioning projects inside the office. We know it sounds like a lot, but we have a great team and you will have tons of support. If you think you have the personality to tackle this awesome and highly important role, we would love to meet you.
TKS is full of driven individuals who thrive off solid leadership. We need you to be comfortable communicating the TKS vision with passion and confidence. We expect you to make tough decisions while delivering results. Issues will crop up, that is inevitable, but we want you to be excited about new challenges, sink-or-swim moments, taking charge, and transforming ambiguous situations into clarity.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Activities include, but are not limited to, project management, technology consulting, participation in requirements identification and feasibility analysis, creation of project proposals, performance of project planning, execution, control, and closure deliverables.
• Managed business and technology projects following Agile or Waterfall methodologies when relevant.
• For assigned projects, the facilitation of technical solutions and design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation and all supporting project artifacts and documentation.
• Maintains ongoing contact with project team and client’s key contacts to ensure that client needs are being addressed through timely delivery of results in the form of services and/or information systems.
• Interacts closely with other team members, including other stakeholder organizations, to ensure successful delivery according to the project requirements and schedule.
• Works with assigned project teams and provides leadership to other staff in the execution of software development projects.
• As required, develops and oversees quality assurance strategies and protocols for user acceptance and implementation of new and enhanced systems/applications.
• Work closely with project team(s) and Project stakeholders to ensure project deliverables and projects remain on track and are delivered on time.
• Leads a multi-disciplinary project team working within the project management guidelines. This role may include, but is not limited to project status and change request reporting, maintenance of project plans, monitoring project budget, issue identification and resolution management, risk mitigation and resource management.
• Provides day to day supervision and mentorship to the development team assigned to the projects and acts as mentor and coach to supervised staff.
• Effectively work with multiple organizations (teams, clients, 3rd parties, or competitors) to deliver project objectives as required and when needed.
• Bilingualism is mandatory (French/English)