Product Export Intern
Tech Knowledge Solutions (TKS), is a technology services and solutions provider based in Moncton that specializes in project management, solutions architecture and optimization, software development and quality assurance testing.
Some Awesome perks
A Dynamic and Collaborative Work Culture
We Play Rocket League at Lunch
We are in the Heart of Downtown Moncton
Commitment to Your Career Growth & Healthy Lifestyle
The Inside Scoop
We are looking for recent grad from a TME (Technology Management & Entrepreneurship) program or equivalent. TKS is a fast-paced environment with lots of team oriented projects but there will be moments when you must be okay working alone. An interest in international economies and business practices would be considered an asset. If you have an interest or general understanding in software development that would be a plus as you will be surrounded by tech savvy individuals. As a recent grad we understand starting your career can be overwhelming, everyone at TKS has been there, and is ready to support you.
· Conduct both primary and secondary market research and present findings to the team.
· Technical skills and knowledge to develop practical and cost effective solutions to unanticipated situations.
· Ability to take ownership of sink-or-swim moments and transforming ambiguous situations into clarity.
· International sales and marketing experience and/or interest.
· Ability to confidently analyze target markets and develop strategy for market entry & sales approach.
· Understanding New Brunswick sources of export financing.
· Comply with all governmental regulations for exporting, according to Canadian and foreign customs authority guidelines.
· Monitor regulatory changes and help revise compliance policies and practices in accordance with changing legal framework and business models.
· Always execute on policies and procedures which support the TKS business strategy.
· Exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making in solving problems and meeting project and organizational objectives.
· Demonstrate success by managing efforts to identify and address client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships.
· Customer satisfaction – strive to exceed support expectations of customer.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate skill in writing, clearly expressing ideas and utilizing proper grammatical form.
· Assist in the Research & Development of new product development as required.
· Be a Tech Knowledge Solutions ambassador within the IT and business community.