QA Test Lead
Tech Knowledge Solutions (TKS), is a technology services and solutions provider based in Moncton that specializes in project management, solutions architecture and optimization, software development and quality assurance testing.
SOME AWESOME PERKS
A Dynamic and Collaborative Work Culture
We Play Rocket League at Lunch
We are in the Heart of Downtown Moncton
Commitment to Your Career Growth & Healthy Lifestyle
THE INSIDE SCOOP
The Quality Assurance Test Lead applies the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle. This includes developing practices and procedures to identify problems or deficiencies in software products and preparing requirements, specifications, and test suites for software applications. You would work under limited supervision as well as work closely with the application development staff, at times leading. You would be part of a great team but you would have multiple projects on the go at one time, so we hope you like a fast-paced environment.
· 5 Years of Experience in Quality Assurance Methodologies & Quality Assurance Processes
· Strong written, verbal, analytical, attention to details, and communication skills
· Bilingual (French & English)
· Automated testing experience preferred
· Experience programming C++. VB, C, JAVA preferred.
· Working knowledge of a scripting tool such as Python, shell scripting, etc.
· Testing tool experience such as Quick Test Professional, UNIX, Load Runner, Bugzilla, PVCS, HP Quality Centre, Gemini Issue Tracking Tool, or comparative tools an asset
· Expertise with testing web applications and services
· Expertise with databases with the ability to write SQL queries
· Must have the flexibility to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
· Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative environment following standard project and testing delivery methodologies.
· Recording, reporting, and tracking defects to accurately depict the status of the system.
· Previous experience in all stages of application testing, including functional, usability and regression testing of web based applications
· Able to analyze and translate requirements and business design into test cases
· Responsible for the creation and execution of project test plans.
· Exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making in solving problems and meeting project and organizational objectives.
· Assisting in coordination, preparation and presenting software products and protocols to clients.
· Has demonstrated leadership and fostered a positive working environment despite tight delivery timelines and high-pressure environment.
· Aligns to company values and has a passion for their craft.